Question

Q: i cannot uninstall WebCake 3.00 no matter i try please help !!! This thread is locked from future replies

try to do it manually but everytime i click uninstall a box pops up saying tarma installar saying Setup Initialization error!!

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hi Keila,

Which operating system have you installed on the computer?

Please run the fixit as the first step. If it fails, follow the instructions in method 2  to troubleshoot uninstallation issues:

Method 1: Run the fixit to solve installation issues in the computer:

Fix problems with programs that can't be installed or uninstalled

http://support.microsoft.com/mats/Program_Install_and_Uninstall

Method 2: Run Virus Scan:

Microsoft Safety Scanner

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Method 3: Uninstall Webcake

Uninstall or change a program

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/Uninstall-or-change-a-program

Method 4: Remove WebCake pop-up ads from Internet Explorer

a. Open Internet Explorer ,then click on the gear icon (Tools for Windows XP users) at the top (far right), then select Manage add-ons.

b. From the Toolbars and Extensions tab, select WebCake plugin, and click on Disable

Please post back with the result. If the issue is not resolved with Windows, I’ll be glad to provide additional steps to resolve the issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, 

I too have the same problem with webcake 3.00 and i have tried to run fixit as you have said however it cannot run it comes u with a dialogue box saying "troubleshooting cannot continue as an error has occured" what can i do as this webcake thing is driving me crazy?

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi,

Did you try other methods mentioned in the previous post?

Post back with results.

Regards

Surya

Sorry this didn't help.

Follow the removal guide here:

<Link Removed>

Then scan your computer with AdwCleaner:

Cheers!

Sorry this didn't help.

Thank you sir for sharing this program it really works.  Your link to this program is the only link to this software that worked for me thank you sir.  I tried so many antivirus software to get rid of this webcake 3.0 but this, AdwCleaner the only one that worked.  I am going to install it on all three of my computers cause it found so many other cooties including webcake 3.0 that adaware, malwarebytes antimalware, Norton, superantispyware, avast, and many other antivirus softwares did not get.

Sorry this didn't help.

Thanks for sharing the program, The stupid webcakes thing got on my computer and It frustrated me to no end that most of my Adware/Malware Removal programs ignored it. I was teetering on a Completely Reboot of my OS to remove the damned thing.

Sorry this didn't help.

Go to the Start up manager. You will see that WebCake is a start up process and will be running. Turn the process by clicking off box next to program name.

No that the program is turned off you can go to the uninstall programs utility in your Control panel section.

Find the WebCake and you should now be able to uninstall it. 

A lot of people got this and have no idea how they got it. It piggy backs on the soft ware that you got from Face Book.  Cool Pix.

Cool Pix will still be there and the WebCake  gone.....

Sorry this didn't help.

i am following all the step. but still webcake is in my computer. what should I do? 

Sorry this didn't help.

I didn't find WebCake in the start up process.

Sorry this didn't help.

Nothing worked. webcake stil;l will not un in stall.

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Views: 29339 Last updated: January 3, 2018 Applies to: