Old Windows Media Player Sample Songs

I'm looking for a specific song that I believe was from Windows Media Player, from 2003-2005 or possibly from earlier. I tried the normal songs that everyone lists as being from XP & it's not one of them. All I remember is a chorus of breathy female voice singing either Henri (French pronunciation) or ennui, stretched out for many beats. I also had iTunes around that time, I won a free first gen ipod shuffle, so it could have been one of their free songs. It got lost in the years & changing computers, but I miss it. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I also have Out Of Reach by Cities of Foam, I believe they're from the same time frame, if that's helpful.
|

Hi - Let's hope you are in luck and somebody recognizes your description!

Presume you have Googled? I tried, but not much luck apart from the XP stuff already eliminated... it may be worth trawling through youtube posts (just search Windows Sample Music) - there is some other stuff available - a quick delve by me did not really find anything that matched your description, but you have the advantage of being able to identify it straight away if it is there... Good luck - hope you find it. - Ric.

No longer active in this community from July 2018 - Regards to all - RW

2 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 17, 2021 Views 3,336 Applies to: