bc code 1000009f

bc code 1000009f
blue screen error 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
locale id 1033

after latest update, my computer won't shutdown properly...it hangs up, it lost the connection to bluetooth mouse and I can't reinstall it, can't install network printer (installed it on another computer so I know it works) buy although it locates it on mine, it hangs up trying to install drivers
Answer
Answer
Hi,

a. Do you get any error message while installing the bluetooth mouse and network printer?
b. Can you tell us which updates did you install recently?

Method 1.
I would ask you to update all the drivers for hardware fom the device manager and check.
For more information refer to the links below:
Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly

Method 2.
It is a possibility that one of the installed 3rd party application or a program is casuing the conflict. Place the computer in clean boot state and then try installing the network printer and bluetooth mouse. Refer to the article below for steps.
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135
Note: When the troubleshooting is over do not forget to reset the computer to normal startup. Follow the step 7 in the above article.
I would also suggest to uninstall the printer software and drivers completely and then try re-installing it.

Method 3.
Also if you can list any error messages or event log errors and the symptoms being seen it would help us in researching the issue.
What information appears in event logs (Event Viewer)?
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/What-information-appears-in-event-logs-Event-Viewer

Also, can you zip up the minidump files in the C:\Windows\Minidump folder and make available (provide link) via Windows Live SkyDrive or similar site?

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards:
Shekhar S - Microsoft Support.

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.
Thanks and Regards,
Shekhar Sharma

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 25, 2018 Views 7,515 Applies to: