virtualapp/didlogical

Hi there,

Can some expert please help me to remove virtualapp/didlogical from my computer.  It is causing me too much grief and I just need it gone permanently please.  I try and remove myself but it keeps coming back even after fresh reinstall of windows and resetting my modem etc.   

Thanks

Nafiz

<moved from Virus and Malware>

Hi Nafiz,

Virtualapp/Didlogical is a credential that is being created when Windows Live products are used. This can include Windows Live Messenger, Windows Live Mail, Windows Live Sign-In Assisstant, Windows XP Mode and other Microsoft services.

For steps on how to delete this entry from the Credential Manager, you can follow the steps provided in Jeevan Yadav .'s post on this link.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Regards.

11 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

This solution only removes the problem once. It keeps returning and has to removed every day now.  It also causes problems with Outlook requiring a password repeatedly (effectively shutting down Outlook).  Doesn't anyone know how to remove this frustrating problem. It acts more like  a virus than anything else.  Come on Microsoft, find a solution!!

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 8, 2023 Views 2,265 Applies to: