Hello Win 7 team,
I have been facing issues with playing this game from the very beginning of windows 7.
Issue - I am trying to play NFS Most Wanted. Whenver i try to start the game, it tries to start but ends up with a error "speed.exe has stopped working" Send error report.
Hardware and S/W details:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, Office 2010 64 bit, Nvdia 8400GS
AVG antivirus. Not connected over a domain or a network. Not connected to a printer.
- Tried to reinstall the game multiple times.
- Have tried to run the game in different compatibility modes starting from winxp sp2 to win vista sp2.
- My graphics driver is upto date and has all the latest updates for Win 7 64bit. I use a NVDIA 8400GS.
- Have run the game in different resolutions
- I am pasting the Error details from event viewer.
Faulting application name: speed.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x438e4c8c
Faulting module name: speed.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x438e4c8c
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0025aa2c
Faulting process id: 0x189c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cb4ea4bc630da7
Faulting application path: E:\NFS Most Wanted\speed.exe
Faulting module path: E:\NFS Most Wanted\speed.exe
Report Id: fc194a0e-ba97-11df-9dc3-001cc035424f
I have tried various blogs and posts. So guys, please provide me a solution to this issue. I am techy guy, so you can provide steps which may require registry and other skills.
Note: Please dont tell me to reinstall Windows.... :):)
If the above was helpful please click "Vote as helpful". If it solves your problem click "Mark As Answered". Cheers !!!!!!!!!!