Theme park world does not work with windows 7

I Just had vista ultimate and theme park world worked but some things were not on the game, anyway i got windows 7 and the game installed but it wont start up??
Answer
Answer
there is a way to get the program to run in windows 7!  I have just cracked it.  The game crashed because of the graphics engine in windows 7.  All you have to do is navigate into Theme Park Worlds main folder, and then go into the 'data' folder.  In here are 2 files one is called Resolution.sam and the other is called  _Resolution.sam. The first thing you have to do is open the _resolution.sam file with notepad.  Here you will see a graphics over-ride option.  Change the setting from 5 to 0 and save and exit.  Then, rename the Resolution.sam to Resolution2.sam and then rename _Resolution.sam to Resolution.sam (remove the underscore basically).  This will activate the override.  Also make sure than any windows compatibility settings are off.  If any of you have Theme Park Inc, this works for me with that aswell.  Happy Gaming people!

65 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated June 23, 2020 Views 48,479 Applies to: