I have an error installing black and white 2 in windows 7...

I have an error installing black and white 2 in windows 7... 

things run smoothly for me until the last part.. which it says " black and white 2 failed to install. your system has not been modified . please re-run the installer to try again. Error : the filename, directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect "

guys what should i do.. please help me .. i love this game so much

i've tried to off my firewall and antivirus to install this game.. O.O as for the compatible thinggy i haven tried it yet coz i cant even install the game into my windows7 lappy...

guys what should i do.. pls help > < i love this game so much

Question Info

Last updated June 17, 2018 Views 4,409 Applies to:
Answer

If this is your game, then the W7 Compatibility center says it is not compatibile. But it appears there are other versions that may run.

Make sure your instal discs (if its coming from a CD/DVD) are all scratch/dirt free and clean. A bad scratch or dirty mark on a disc can cause 'weird issues' sometimes.

There are a few things to try:

1. Find the installer you are running for the game and run that in XP compatibility mode.

2 If that also fails then try running it in XP Compat mode and as Admin.

I notice there are some pathes on the www, so if you do get it installed, it may be an idea to get the patches and install them for better game play(AV check before installing). 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.