Error 1935 during Age of Empires 3 Installation

I am using Vista OS. The game is Vista compatible. I continue to get the following error "error 1935 occured during installation of assembly component 303994BA-6487-47AE-AF1D-7AF6088EEBOB. H.result Ox80070003." Then I receive the fatal error 1603. I have tried stopping adware and malware software, tried to install from a clean boot, repaired the .NET files. Any other solutions?

Question Info

Last updated June 1, 2019 Views 3,744 Applies to:

Hi Ron St. Germaine,

You may refer the following KB article and try the methods provided and check if it helps.

Error messages when you try to install Age of Empires III or Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends: "Error 1935" or "Error 1904"

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/912072

Hope this information is helpful.

Praseetha K
Microsoft Answers Support Engineer
Visit our
  Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.

1 person was helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

I need help with a similar error issue. I have bought Age of Empires 3 and I tried to install it with the discs on Windows 7. It installs perfectly fine till the end of Disc 3 installation where it shows an errow message:

After clicking "OK" the Wizard shows "Rolling back action" and then shortly after this comes up:

Please help us because my son has done well in school and I want to reward him and error messages does not help in any way. We also tried the link you shared but not any method seems to fix this problem. Thanks.

2 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.