- Type Intel Pentium 4 631 / 3.0 GHz
- 64-bit processor Yes
- Installed Qty 1.0
- Max processors supported 1.0
- Processor main features Intel Extended Memory 64 Technology
- Type L2 cache
- Installed Size 2.0 MB
- Cache Per Processor 2 MB
- Chipset type Intel 945G Express
- Data bus speed 800.0 MHz
- Installed Size 512.0 MB / 2.0 GB (max)
- Technology DDR2 SDRAM
- Memory speed 533.0 MHz
- Memory specification compliance PC2-4200
- RAM form factor DIMM 240-pin
- RAM features Two DDR channels
- RAM configuration features 1 x 512 MB
- Upgrade rule (RAM) Max 2 x 1 GB module
- Type 1.0 x Serial ATA - Integrated
- Controller interface type Serial ATA-300
- Type 1 x IDE - Integrated
- Floppy drive type None
- Hard Drive 1.0 x 160.0 GB - Standard - Serial ATA-300 - 7200.0 rpm
- Hard Drive (2nd) None
- Hard Drive (3rd) None
- Type DVD±RW (+R DL) - IDE
- CD / DVD read speed 40x (CD) / 16x (DVD)
- CD / DVD write speed 40x (CD) / 16x (DVD±R) / 4x (DVD+R DL)
- CD / DVD rewrite speed 24x (CD) / 6x (DVD-RW) / 8x (DVD+RW)
- Type None
- Type None
- Monitor Type LCD display - TFT active matrix
- Diagonal Size 17.0 in
- Type Integrated
- Graphics Processor / Vendor Intel GMA 950
- Video Memory 224.0 MB (max) Dynamic Video Memory Technology 3.0
- Max Allocated RAM Size 224.0 MB
- Type Sound card - Integrated
- Sound output mode 5.1 channel surround
- Speaker(s) 2.0 x Right / left channel
When trying to install, it starts out fine with the Install wizard whirls up the cd/dvd rom and starts loading, it gets to the same place everytime, I have tried 3 times on this computer and once on my laptop, same exact results. It gets to a wav file 48 on the progress bar and the whirling stops, and it just sits idle, after awhile this is the error I get.....
The cabinetfile 'D1-feat~9.cab' required for the installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error readding from the cd/rom or a problem with this package.
I then have this pop up once: Internal ERROR 2350
Then on all three attempts I get this after the ERROR 1335:
Fatal error during install, consult Windows Installer help (msi.chm) or MSDN for more info.
And that is as far as I have ever gotten. I have cleaned the disk, it does have a few minor scratches, but I have seen alot worse that played.
I also tryed checking the disk with something I found on here where it supposedly checked the disk to make sure it was readable, seemed to be a DOS mode check, seemed fine, but I may have not really known what I was doing, was a real quick check and nothing changed.
PLEASE HELP!! I am stuck with a game that cost some money and seems to be of no use to me now!
ANY AND ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ANY AND ALL HELP!!