Which operating system is installed on your computer?
Masters of Orion 2 is not compatible withWindows Vista &Windows
7. However, you may try to install the game Masters of Orion 2 in Windows XP compatibility mode & check if it works fine.
To install in compatibility mode:
1. Right click on the setup file of the game , click Properties, click Compatibility tab, under compatibility mode, check mark “Run this program in compatibility mode for:” and select “Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)” or “Windows XP(Service Pack 2) from the
drop down list. Click Apply and then click ok.
2. Under “Privilege level”, click “Run this program as an administrator”, click apply and then click ok.
3. Install the software successfully and restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
4. Launch the software and check for its functionality.