I updated to windows 8 from windows 7 and I can't configure any windows 8 updates,this I a new dell pc.
- Please zip up the contents of the C:\Windows\Minidump directory
- Upload it to the Public area of a SkyDrive account (
- Post a link here so we can download it.
- Go to Start (or press the “Win” and “R” keys at the same time), type in "msinfo32" and press Enter
- When the utility opens, save a copy of it as an .nfo file, and another copy as a .txt file (in case the .nfo is corrupted - which happens fairly often)
- Zip them up and upload them to the Public area of a SkyDrive account (
Use SkyDrive to upload the collected files:
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this response?
Thanks for your feedback.