Windows Store loading Problem

I was using Windows 8 since it was released and never had a problem with using the store, but since yesterday Windows Store takes about 5 minutes to  load and its not the way as it used to be, I mean the tiles are different and all I can see is some pictures instead of apps, not the pictures of apps but Parrots and some other, I cant update apps also, Can someone please tell me what is wrong with this pc? :( 

Heres a picture of Store as I can see

http://i.imgur.com/p9Koe.jpg

Question Info

Last updated May 19, 2019 Views 11,007 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

My symptoms appeared as the store logo and wait symbol moving to the upper left corner and staying there after I clicked the store icon. Trying to research this problem, I noticed Google stopped working normally. Going to Mozilla, I noticed that the Mozilla download did not present me with a Windows download. Analyzing that page with IE Developer tools, I found JavaScript was not running on it. Looking at the IE addons, I found a McAfee scriptproxy add-on. This new Dell Win 8 machine came with McAfee, which I uninstalled because of annoying messages from it. A link pointed me to a McAfee Removal Tool program at download.mcafee.com/products/licensed/cust_support_patches/MCPR.exe . Running that solved my problems, including the Windows Store.

-- Jeffrey

4 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.