Hello! I have a problem with my Microsoft account. I was chatting with a Windows Phone representative and he told me to post my problem here with the following details:
- I can't buy music with my Microsoft account on the Windows 8 music app and in the Windows Phone 8 store (in both I get error messages, and in the Windows Phone store I also get an error message which is c101a9cb)
- I migrated my Microsoft account through the Xbox support around a month ago from Italy to the UK where I now live and got a confirmation email that this successfully worked
- There are 5 billing accounts attached to my Microsoft account of which most are the old Italian ones (the Windows Phone support guy said that this might be the problem)
- I can purchase apps on both the Windows 8 Store and the Windows Phone 8 store however with the same UK debit card that doesn't let me buy music
- I currently have over 400 Microsoft Points which I'm not allowed to use either because I get the same error message on the Windows 8 music app
So to recap, I simply can't buy music for some reason. The Windows Phone support guy was sure that this is due to a problem on my Microsoft account so therefore I had to post my problem here. I need this problem to be really fixed please, because I can't give up this email attached to it and I don't want to have multiple Microsoft accounts.
Is there any way to delete those Italian billing account attached to my Microsoft account so that the conflict that may exist will be cleared? If it's not that what could be the problem? If you need the details of my Microsoft account please let me know.
Thanks for help in advance!