Windows 8 promo code

Placed my order in for Windows 8 and attached my promo code (for PC purchased prior to  Oct 26). I was still charged the $39.99 instead of the $14.99 price I was expecting. How do I get the refund (Canadian) for the promo code.
 Hi ,

Thank you for trying out Windows 8 and posting your concern at Microsoft Community!

As per your post you placed an order for Windows 8 and attached the promo code (for PC purchased prior to Oct 26). You were still charged $39.99 instead of the $14.99 price.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
To avail the refund, please contact Canada Program Team by phone at: 877-254-4698 (Support Hours: 10:00-1900 M-F(UTC-5)EST)

Note: Pricing varies by region and each independent reseller, and is dependent on a variety of specific factors including exchange rates, local taxes, duties, fees, local market conditions and other pricing considerations. The actual price you pay may be more than the advertised price, due to these additional factors.

Please visit http://www.windowsupgradeoffer.com/en-US/Home/Faq for more information.

Feel free to revert to us for any clarification.

Warm regards.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2018 Views 1,331 Applies to: