Where to download windows 8 pro 32 bit?

I recently purchased windows 8 pro 32 bit through my school using dreamspark. I have downloaded windows 8 pre release version and the file through dreamspark. Both times the file has been corrupt. i Have downloaded it mutiple time from each source. I have a key through dreamspark and I would just like to be able to download and iso and put it on a disc to install it correctly. I can't seem to find where to get a good download of it. I have really been wanting to upgrade this vista computer to something newer and better and have been trying and trying to get this to work. Thanks for the help in advance! 

Jordan
|

If your obtained it through Dreamspark then you will need to download the .ISO file through Dreamspark.

The only other way is to download a retail digital copy and create a bootable disc:

When performing the upgrade process the upgrade assistant determines your existing architecture, downloads the same architecture and installs.

To change from 32bit Windows to 64bit Windows a clean install will be performed (will have to reinstall applications etc…) and it will be necessary to purchase Windows 8 as a DVD.

Below is a web page that has additional information regarding Windows 8

Upgrade to Windows 8

Best,
Andre
Windows Insider MVP
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
twitter/adacosta
groovypost.com

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for replying. I have tried multiple times to download it through Dreamspark, but every single time the file has been corrupt. I have sent an email to their support, but they have yet to respond after almost a week. I just want to get this vista computer upgraded. Is there anywhere else i can download a good 32 bit .iso so i can use something like Imgburn to create a disc for it? Thanks!

3 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated July 13, 2020 Views 1,040 Applies to: