Where is my Windows 8 Pro Media Center Key?

I have requested the Windows 8 Pro Media Center key for free from the Microsoft site, waited 72 hours (actually a little over, I was asleep) and still no key.  I checked my spam, inbox, and trash folders and nothing is there.

I then requested it using 5 different e-mail addresses, everything from Yahoo to Gmail to Hotmail to my own work e-mail address and waited another 72 hours and still nothing!

I understand that Microsoft has a lot of demand for these, but I have to question if something is broken in the system.  It states that we will have it within 72 hours and it has been well over that and still nothing. 

Please anyone at Microsoft that can help I would greatly appreciate it, I bought the key for my HTPC because I got tired of waiting for it but am going to use the free one on my laptop so I can have it connect through the network shared drive and watch TV in my bedroom at night.

Thank you,

Ben

Answer
Answer
I recieved my activation key today.  6 Business days later. Microsoft might want to change that wording on their website.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2018 Views 520 Applies to: