I got the key for Media Center for Windows 8 PRO and I cannot find the "Add Features" thru Search and or the instruction given below by Microsoft.
My version is Windows 8 PRO Volume License (not Retail), Can anyone confirm that Retail copy have this feature and not Volume License.
Thank you for registering for our free Windows 8 Media Center Pack offer! **
1. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, and then click Search).
2. Enter add features in the search box, and then tap or click Settings.
3. Tap or click Add features to Windows 8.
4. Then tap or click I already have a product key.
5. Enter the product key, and then click Next.
6. Read the license terms, select the check box to accept the license terms, and then click Add features.
Appreciate if some one help on this.