Is Windows 8 System Builder available in the Philippines...

I live in the Philippines and recently built a new Z77 Desktop from scratch. The problem is that I can't seem to find anything pertaining to the System Builder version of Windows 8 in the Philippine Microsoft website. Is the System Builder not available in my country? I know that PC enthusiasts are a minority over here but it would certainly be unfortunate if Microsoft chose not to offer the System Builder in the Philippines for that reason...

The reason I'm asking now is that I recently read an article that Microsoft will apparently bump up the price of Windows 8 licenses next month (February 2013)...

Try this site:

http://www.microsoft.com/oem/en/Pages/distributors.aspx#fbid=pjKs699ZFKv

If not, your only alternative may be an online store such as Amazon etc

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Check local participating retailers in your region where computers and software products are sold.

The price will not increase for OEM System Builder licenses, that price increase only applies to Windows 8 Pro upgrade retail licenses.

If you have a friend in the US, you could let them purchase a copy and ship it to you:

There are no full retail versions of Windows 8. If you need a full version, you will need to purchase the Windows 8 Pro OEM from New Egg. This requires a custom clean install.

Windows 8 Pro
64 Bit (OEM)

Windows 8 Pro
32 Bit (OEM)

Windows 8
64 Bit (OEM)

Windows 8
32 Bit (OEM)

Best,
Andre
Windows Insider MVP
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
twitter/adacosta
groovypost.com

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2018 Views 71 Applies to: