Windows 8/microsoft PROBLEMS

First note, when I rec'd laptop for xmas it did not come with user guides. SO I AM FLUSTERED. Memory very bad (complications from cancer treatment).

1. Microsoft. Windows 8. When I setup Twitter app Microsoft used wrong username (my full name). On mobile i'll see 113 tweets waiting, but only those who use real username are available.. PLS help me change Microsoft twitter name back to my original username

2. Yesterday something happened to copying photos to Photo Gallery. ????? key to copy no longer working.

3. Facebook acct. Apparently Microsoft set up an acct. Didn't realize so info/timeline/contacts, etc. were going into original account. All I want is to touch Facebook icon on start page and move all info from wrong acct into original acct.

4. How do I move my pictures 7,0000+ from phone to photo gallery??? Mobile now showing insert sd card.

5. Know I have problems with computer, keeps telling me something wrong.

6. As I type, if I don't watch screen words move into other words or other sentences. I must type very slow watching screen all the time. (when last typed, 110 words a min. Even so, I type now with 2 fingers fast.

7. Front screen all scrud up. 3 Hotmail iconc, don't know which is working.  Tuneup /// has 12+ icons on front page. Do I need???

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.  I NEED FREE SERVICES. (SSN-DISABILTY)

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2018 Views 35 Applies to:
Answer
Answer

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in Microsoft Community.

From your post I understand that you facing multiple issues with you Windows 8 PC. Please do not worry I will try to help you with the issue.

Two quick questions:

1. When you say “Know I have problems with computer, keeps telling me something wrong” what exactly does the computer shows?
  2. When you say "As I type, if I don't watch screen words move into other words or other sentences" wher are you typing?

Case 1:

Twitter issue:

You may refer to “How to change your profile information” from this link to; make any changes you’d like on for your profile.

http://support.twitter.com/articles/20170334-twitter-for-windows-8#

Case 2 and 4:

Photo gallery issue:

Please post your question in this link: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windowslive/forum/gallery

People over there will be a better person to help you with the issue.

Case 3 and 7:

For the Facebook and Hotmail issue please follow the below suggestion:

First remove any existing Facebook account and Hotmail account from your computer which is in question and then add it fresh to avoid confusion.

To do refer to this link:

How to add an account to your Microsoft account

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/how-add-remove-account-microsoft-account

Also refer to :

Connect to online photos, Facebook, and other accounts

Case 7:

For the start screen issue:

Now, please go through these links, it may take time but will help you understanding Windows 8 better:

Customize the Start screen

Adding apps, websites, and more to Start

Hope the above information helps.

Please do not hesitate to post back if you need further help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.