Q: samsung new pc studio not open after installing in windows 8

its not running after installing

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Vladimir,

What version of Flash is that?
Will it not be replaced the next time Flash updates?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Although the difficulty I am having differs from both contributors' ones, I am having a related DEP (Data-Execution-Prevention) problem with Samsung's NPS 1.3:  Once I open it without difficulty - whether my Samsung SGH-A157V Mobile-telephone ( is temporarily supplanting the much-more-capable SGH-A667 that I inexplicably lost on the evening of December 14, 2013) is immediately connected to my Windows 8 64-bit-running ASUS X501A Laptop or not - Samsung's Live Update (for NPS) immediately runs.  Then this Samsung {NPS] Live Update fails and, since especially this past January 4(, 2014), has failed to recognize the HSUPA-Protocol-using Mobile-Broadband, T-mobile-supplied, Wi-fi Internet connection that I have been regularly using to connect to the Internet; the Update applet then "complains" that the "Internet connection is not present or is not" working; no number of "retry" attempts succeeds in forcing it to bypass or overcome its ignorance AND de facto  stupidity (of sorts) in wrongly-recognizing the Wi-fi connection as nonexistent.  Accordingly, once I capitulate in frustration by canceling the update, the "NPS Full..." panel which implicitly refers to update and program (app) failure pops up.  As a result I cannot get access to any media or Address-Book (Phonebook) entries stored in the program or app--especially the latter which I would have then immediately pasted to the "NPS\NPS Phonebook" Subfolder of "My Documents" Folder and then also to my other " My NPS Files [or Data] " subfolders on my "C:-" and "D:(DATA-)" Partition-Drives so that I could then use Windows explorer and MS Office tools or apps to convert the Address-Book Contact listings into PDF-document or text-file format that my SGH-A157A supports.  Not even using the troubleshooting tool and running it(NPS) in Windows-XP Service-Pack 3 settings has corrected this fault.  I am concerned that if I try to update NPS at once, I will lose any not-yet-Windows-recognized data, especially the Phonebook Contact lists.  
   Any help or tips in getting both the previous contributors' and my problem and difficulty, respectively, corrected without effecting unduly-large information losses in the process will be greatly appreciated.

Sorry this didn't help.

1  on new pc studio between the properties and run the installer in compatibility mode windows 7 and

run as administrator

2 follow the installation until complete everything

3 on windows 8 will in the C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ Macromed \ Flash and delete the file through a program Flash.ocx

you can delete files that can not be deleted ! recommend unlocker

4 get another identical to this file from another operating system win 7 or win xp

windows 7 goes in the C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ Macromed \ Flash and copy the file with the ocx ( Flash32_11_9_900_170.ocx ) .

or if you prefer the xp will win in the C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ Macromed \ Flash and copy the file with the ocx ( Flash10h.ocx ) .

5 great copied the right file ? go to windows 8 now ! goes in the C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ Macromed \ Flash

Flash.ocx and delete the file through a program (if you already did it ) and paste the copied file from another operating system

copied and rename to Flash.ocx

6 ready ! Now open the program and make sure it's all right ! min to yield right up here ! everything working !

Sorry this didn't help.

Need to replace Flash.ocx file in folder C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash
by the file, taken from Win7 x64
Please, note that files are imposible to delete/replace without special software (e.g. TakeOwnershipEx-1.2.0.1-Win8)
After reboot Samsung New PC Studio works and do NOT "exit due to the NPCMain error."

1  on new pc studio between the properties and run the installer in compatibility mode windows 7 and

run as administrator

2 follow the installation until complete everything

3 on windows 8 will in the C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ Macromed \ Flash and delete the file through a program Flash.ocx

you can delete files that can not be deleted ! recommend unlocker

4 get another identical to this file from another operating system win 7 or win xp

windows 7 goes in the C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ Macromed \ Flash and copy the file with the ocx ( Flash32_11_9_900_170.ocx ) .

or if you prefer the xp will win in the C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \ Macromed \ Flash and copy the file with the ocx ( Flash10h.ocx ) .

5 great copied the right file ? go to windows 8 now ! goes in the C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ Macromed \ Flash

Flash.ocx and delete the file through a program (if you already did it ) and paste the copied file from another operating system

copied and rename to Flash.ocx

6 ready ! Now open the program and make sure it's all right ! min to yield right up here ! everything working !

Sorry this didn't help.

New Samsung PC Studio not working in windows 8 [solved] 
http://bloggerpooint.blogspot.com/2014/02/new-samsung-pc-studio-not-working-in.html

Sorry this didn't help.

I know this is a very old thread, but I wanted to post a proper solution on here for the benefit of future users browsing the net, as I have just got Samsung New PC Studio to work almost flawlessly on a Windows 8.1 x86_64 computer, right down to editing the phonebook of my trusty Samsung B2100 Solid Extreme.

There are a couple of issues with Samsung New PC Studio on Windows 8, all of which need to be addressed in sequence as they arise. Getting it installed, getting it to run, and finally, getting it to recognise your phone. The latter was almost a show-stopper for me and I discovered the solution by accident.

Installation

In Windows 8.1 I have found that New PC Studio installs correctly (at least the second time around) without any sort of compatibility mode. This is after I had tried to install in Windows 7 compatibility mode and it had frozen. I'm not sure whether I should have tried an ordinary install first, or whether the partial install in compatibility mode, followed by the retry in normal mode caused it to work. Either way, that's how I got it installed.

Running

After the installation described above, New PC Studio loads without access-control dialogs or error messages. After a reboot it may be necessary to set some parts of the software to Windows 7 compatibility mode or give them administrator rights in order to continue to use it, notably the GUI and NPSAgent.exe. I haven't had to do this on the machine I'm typing on now, though.

Getting the software to recognise your phone

If you get this far, you will probably find that the software looks like it briefly sees your phone, then can't find it, or it simply doesn't "see" your phone at all. You may have better luck with a bluetooth connection, however if you're like me and use USB, you need to navigate to New PC Studio's installation directory under "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)". Within there you'll see a bunch of executables, DLLs, and the like, and also a few folders. One of them will be titled "USB Driver" or "Samsung USB Modem driver" or something like that.  In it is a single executable with a name such as "Samsung USB driver for Mobile Phones". First, close PC studio and Samsung's device connection monitor. Now you can install the driver. Simply attempting to run the driver-installer will not install your driver as it knows you're on a version of Windows that was produced after it was made; however running this executable in Windows 7 compatibility mode, with your phone plugged in to the computer, installs the driver correctly.

Now load new PC studio. If all goes well, it'll tell you it's connecting - and then connected - to your phone! In Windows 8 a few GUI elements don't render properly, but the software's usable. Try to read your phone or SIM contacts and load some SMS messages. I've noticed that reading SMS messages can take so long to start that you think the software's frozen, but be patient. I've noticed that using Windows XP compatibility mode made it impossible to read contacts or SMS messages, but they did load. Allowing normal Windows 8 mode didn't cause this problem.

Sorry this didn't help.

I get the same error (0xc0150002) with the same version (ver.1.5.1.11053_3) of the software. However, I am running Win7 Pro SP1 64-bit. I don't know what to do since people here are running Win8.

Sorry this didn't help.

A work-out:

Download TakeOwnershipEx: http://winaero.com/download.php?view.16

Download: https://sites.google.com/site/apzapzzz/Flash.ocx

Go to C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash

Right click Flash.ocx and take the ownership (close Internet Explorer first)

Replace file Flash.ocx with the downloaded one.

Close all open windows and run New Samsung PC Studio from the shortcut

Sorry this didn't help.

5 people were helped by this reply

Samsung new pc studio not open after installing in windows 10

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info