How to recover the Windows 8 Media Center Product Key to reinstall the media center pack after reinstalling the operating system

I purchased the Media Pack off the Microsoft Website for $99. I had to reinstall my operating system and lost the service pack. I cannot find my product key and nothing is found in my microsoft download area. However, I do have proof of purchase from my credit card statement that shows Arvado Digital pulled money from my account. I have contacted Arvado Digital three times through email and have no response from them. I called Microsoft and they transferred me to 3 departments and the last department told me I needed to speak with the first department...nothing resolved.

How can I reinstall my Media Pack? Or, at least, what can I do to get timely service.

Thank you
Reggie

Original Title: Reinstall Media Pack arvado

Hi Reggie,

I really apologize for all the inconveniences that you had with this issue. If you have the proof of purchase for the Windows 8 Media Center Pack, then the Microsoft Store Support Team will be able to help you in recovering the product key for the product that you have purchased. For this, I request you to contact the Microsoft Store Support Team from this link:

Microsoft Store Support

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,
Rajesh Govind - Microsoft Support Engineer

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Go to the order summary page, there you will find your product key:

https://www.mswos.com/

or

If you experience any problem with order summary and billing issue, please contact a customer support agent at:

http://support.microsoft.com/gp/esd-support-phone-numbers

Best,
Andre
Windows Insider MVP
MVP-Windows and Devices for IT
twitter/adacosta
groovypost.com

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

The problem is that I cannot find my order number. I've looked for emails from Arvatodigital and Microsoft and cannot find any email confirmation of my purchase. I went to the Arvatodigital website and it looks like the digital division is closed down because of reorganization. Maybe that is why they are still not responding to my emails. They have an international number and one of the representatives at Microsoft gave me the email address for me to correspond with them.

Reggie 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I'm in the same boat.  Purchased device, ordered/installed MC, removed, returned device and now I have no evidence of the purchase beyond a credit card statement.

Other suggestions??

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2018 Views 819 Applies to: