Help with "News" app in Windows 8?

Hello everyone, I came here to ask something about the "News app". I've installed Windows 8 Pro and i'm located in Santa Fe (city), Santa Fe (province), Argentina. The thing is that I can't add specific region sources. 

I've searched (help sent by Windows Support admin KRG via twitter - thanks to him/her) here and there are some things like "My news" and "videos" when you right-click within the app that I think is only available when you change region to English - United States. The app works perfectly in my opinion and I haven't seen major problems, just that one. 

Yes, I do have a little list of sources when I put my own region but is quite bad and limitated. When you change region to U.S, you get all the features and you can "add a section" but that's not very accurate and the sources are not the regional ones. When you go to "add a source" with the right-side screen panel it says it can't find any.

The thing is that I was wondering if there is a tiny possibility for Windows to make an update with an "add source" option where you can maybe put in a link or something of the source and then you add it. It would be an awesome improvement (in my opinion) and a lot easier and faster than making region's list bigger and more complete.

If other user's think this is a good idea please rate it and let's see if it can be done :D. From now on, thanks very much. 

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2018 Views 36 Applies to: