Cant print from adobe. Per adobe, the option is not available.

I cannot print documents from adobe in windows 8.  I checked adobe's website, the feature is not available?!?!?!?!  When will it become available?  See below.

Currently Being Moderated
FAQ: Printing a PDF file in Windows 8

Adobe Reader Touch for Windows 8 currently doesn't support printing, but we are working on adding the ability to print in early 2013. This is the top feature on our list right now!

While we're working on adding that, here are some alternatives you can use:

• If you are using a traditional desktop or notebook computer with an Intel CPU, you can install Adobe Reader XI and open the PDFs in Reader XI for desktop to print.
  • If you are using a Windows RT devlce like the Surface RT you can open the PDFs in Windows Reader (by Microsoft) to print.  (See Print from Surface.)

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2018 Views 201 Applies to:

I cannot print documents from adobe in windows 8.  I checked adobe's website, the feature is not available?!?!?!?!  When will it become available?  See below.

Currently Being Moderated
FAQ: Printing a PDF file in Windows 8

Adobe Reader Touch for Windows 8 currently doesn't support printing, but we are working on adding the ability to print in early 2013. This is the top feature on our list right now!

While we're working on adding that, here are some alternatives you can use:

• If you are using a traditional desktop or notebook computer with an Intel CPU, you can install Adobe Reader XI and open the PDFs in Reader XI for desktop to print.
  • If you are using a Windows RT devlce like the Surface RT you can open the PDFs in Windows Reader (by Microsoft) to print.  (See Print from Surface.)

So... why are you putting that here when it is, by your own admission, an Adobe issue?  ;-)
.-
Shenan Stanley
MVP 2005-2011 & 2013-2015
Insider MVP 2016-
.-

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I researched and found an answer that works.  Using control P while in the document will open a print menu.  Thanks Google!

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/girishr/archive/2012/11/05/how-to-print-a-pdf-file-in-windows-8.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.