Windows 8 stuck in automatic repair loop

Hey,

Yesterday I restarted my computer after installing a program then it started doing this, it goes forever.. My last pc I could press F11 or something and enter system recovery, this PC it brings me to the asrock uefi setup utility, which I have no idea what to do in..

I can't figure out how to start a system recovery, or how to go into safe mode, I know Win7 I could press F8 and choose my boot method but that doesn't work here, and all I can find on google is how to start in safe mode when your computer is working and I can get to the desktop, which is completely useless because when would you use safe mode if your computer was working...

Before this happened I used my task manager to change some of the applications that started on boot, but it was like Samsung Kies, and Adobe stuff nothing to do with the system, and I don't think it would allow that anyways.

Then I was installing tortoisesvn on the restart of that, this happened...

It's finals time, I need to get back on that PC

Here is a video of my computer right from turning it on

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWRDLM68xWo

Answer
Answer
i hit the loop after a windows update on 1/19. if we add all poster hours of searching for fix we should have checked everything. if m$ was working on this we would know. the canned response makes me cringe like directv telling me to hit the red button.... i have exhausted every solution i've found and dont want to loose files.

21 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated May 15, 2020 Views 39,479 Applies to: