I have been randomly getting the blue screen with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (tcpip.sys) message followed by a reboot.
1. What is the exact and complete error message?
ANS: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (tcpip.sys) message followed by a reboot.
2. When exactly do you receive this error message?
ANS: The occurance is random and have not been able to tie this to any specific activity
3. Do you have any anti-virus installed on the computer?
ANS: Yes. This is a corporate laptop and Symantec is installed
4. Are you able to boot the desktop?
5. What is the make and model of the computer?
ANS: HP ProBook 4430s
6. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
ANS: Windows 8 was installed on this computer around a month back and apart from MS Office, WinZip and BlackBerry Link have been installed.
Thanks in advance for looking into this.