missing tiles in windows 8

my desktop ,store chrome and many others tiles are missing i have try aal methods listed on sites to fix it such as sfc/scannow but it fix for while when i do system restore then it happens again,
i even refreshed my laptop but tiles are missing again 
moreover i have done system restore more then 7-8 times but still there is same issue ,
it has not been a month since i bought new hp laptop ...plz suggest some cure ..

Hi,

1.    Is the issue confined to any specific tiles?

2.    What are the troubleshooting steps that you have tried?

Let’s try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Check if the apps have got un-pinned from the Start Screen. Follow these steps to do so:

a. Open Start Screen and right-click on empty space.

b. Click on All Apps in the bottom left corner of the screen.

c. Now check if the missing apps are present in the new window.

d. If they are present, right-click on each app and select the option Pin-to-Start.

Method 2:

Download and run the Modern UI App troubleshooter and check.

You might be able to solve some problems by running a troubleshooter that will automatically fix some common issues with Apps Performance.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 3:

Create a new user account and check if it helps.

Create a user account will helps us to find out if the issue is with the user account settings or system settings.

Hope the information provided is helpful.

If you have any other questions or you need any other information about Windows, feel free to post your questions and we will be glad to help.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated August 7, 2018 Views 2,736 Applies to: