Ihave an icon "REMOVED APPS" after installing Windows 8. How do I get some back

One of these apps that has been removed is the one that I need to access my Kodak EasyShare Z1085 IS program. I now have pretty much a worthless 350.00 camera because Kodak no longer has it available. WTH? How am I suppose to be able to use my camera or download any pictures? I ABSOLUTELY am holding Microsoft responsible for this!!!
One of these apps that has been removed is the one that I need to access my Kodak EasyShare Z1085 IS program. I now have pretty much a worthless 350.00 camera because Kodak no longer has it available. WTH? How am I suppose to be able to use my camera or download any pictures? I ABSOLUTELY am holding Microsoft responsible for this!!!

You obtain and install the Windows 8 compatible version of the applications via whatever media they come on/where ever they download from.

And holding Microsoft responsible for your decision not to read about what would happen during your upgrade and/or not keeping backups of your software?  You know, eventually holding your breath like that (if you have the will power) just causes you to pass out.  I haven't actually seen a five-year-old-child tactic like that work to get what you want.  heh

This is a peer-to-peer forum where volunteers give their free time.  If a tactic such as that doesn't work on a parent (or an entity like Microsoft) who might have a stake in such a threat... how do you think it affects the volunteers?  *grin*

BTW - you probably never NEEDED the software anyway... Most cameras can be connected and browsed like an external drive (which is all they really are) and/or their SD cards removed and put in a reader to accomplish the same thing.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090510162221AAVRK2g

.-
Shenan Stanley
MVP 2005-2011 & 2013-2015
Insider MVP 2016-
.-

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2018 Views 29 Applies to: