virus toolbar named search conduit attached to goole browser

when I downloaded Google chrome on to my laptop I noticed another two other search engines named search conduit on start up I've attempted to remove them in the usual ways but each time I restart my computer they are there again.  anyone have an idea of hoe two permanently remove them.   

Question Info

Last updated June 15, 2018 Views 25,019 Applies to:
Answer
MVP Consumer Security 2014-2016
Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

Hi Luis,

It would be great if you can provide this information about this issue.

Are you facing this issue with Internet Explorer 10 browser as well?

If your Web browser is constantly redirecting to Search.conduit.com without your consent, then your computer is infected with the Search Conduit browser hijacker. Search Conduit is a malware program that modifies registry entries and attempts to steal vital information such as credit card data by redirecting searches to Search.conduit.com. Search Conduit promotes malicious activity, so to avoid damage to your computer and its files, remove it quickly and safely.

The Search Conduit malicious browser hijacker secretly installs on your computer without your consent. It usually installs when you download video codec and ActiveX updates. It also spreads through adult websites. Search Conduit also goes by other names, such as feed.ndot.com, findsoul.info, search.good-search.net and bee-find.com.

I would suggest you to run a security scan on the computer using Microsoft Safety Scanner and check if there is any malicious software infection in the computer.

Run Microsoft Safety Scanner and check if there are any infections in the computer.

You can download and run the Safety Scanner from this link:

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Note: When running a scan using an Anti Virus program, any data files that are infected may be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

You may also refer to the article: “What is browser hijacking?” from this link for more information:

http://www.microsoft.com/security/resources/hijacking-whatis.aspx

Hope this is helpful. You may post all your queries related to Windows on Microsoft Community Forums and we will be happy to help you.

Regards,
Rajesh Govind - Microsoft Support Engineer

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.