I see that windows 8 media center guide shows not enough space is available. I will help you with
1.What is the make and model of the computer?
2.Which security software is installed on the computer?
Please follow these steps and let us know the status.
1. Close down Windows Media Center.
2. Open the Computer Management application and navigate down the tree in the left hand panel by
selecting System Tools->Task Scheduler->Task Scheduler Library->Microsoft->Windows->Media Center.
3. In the top, centre panel find the task "Media Center Recovery Task" which should have a status
"Ready". Right click on this task and select Run (status goes to "Running").
4. Wait a while for the task to do its stuff (the status doesn't seem to change) then right-click
on the task again and select End (status goes back to "Ready").
5. Open Windows Media Center which will report that there has been a problem and that it is necessary
to run through the setup again.
Why didn't my TV show get recorded in Windows Media Center?:
Hope it helps. For any further Windows related assistance, feel free to contact us and we will be
happy to help.
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
Thanks for your feedback.