Welcome to Microsoft Community and we are glad to assist you on this issue.
From the query description, it looks like you are not able to delete photos from Photo app as you get an error message prompting “not responding”. You also want to know on how to print photos and add photos to Skydrive.
I would like to gather few information on this issue to help you better:
1) Are the photos stored on the hard drive or any other external devices connected to the computer?
2) How are you trying to navigate to cloud using Microsoft Account? What happens when you try to do so?
3) Do you want to print photos from Photos app?
4) Are you trying to delete photos from Photos app?
5) Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
As you get an error while trying to delete photos, it could be an issue with the location at which the photos are stored.
If you are referring to add photos on Skydrive app, you can do so refer to the link to do so:
Follow the section “How can I open or save files on SkyDrive from another app?”