How do I print a picture from my picture library?

I am having trouble in trying to print a picture. I transferred all my photos from my old computer to Window 8. I go to my picture library and click on the photo I want to print. There is not an icon for printing anywhere on that page. Is there something I need to download? On my old computer all I had to do was click a print button. I googled the problem and there were instruction on printing a picture using File Explorer, then click apps then click File Explorer but there still isn't a print button. Its talking about Windows Photo Viewer but my picture library does not look like the one on the photo for the instructions. I don't think my picture library is in Windows Photo Viewer. Can anyone help me? Thanks so much! This Windows 8 is driving me crazy!

Answer
Answer

I am having trouble in trying to print a picture. I transferred all my photos from my old computer to Window 8. I go to my picture library and click on the photo I want to print. There is not an icon for printing anywhere on that page. Is there something I need to download? On my old computer all I had to do was click a print button. I googled the problem and there were instruction on printing a picture using File Explorer, then click apps then click File Explorer but there still isn't a print button. Its talking about Windows Photo Viewer but my picture library does not look like the one on the photo for the instructions. I don't think my picture library is in Windows Photo Viewer. Can anyone help me? Thanks so much! This Windows 8 is driving me crazy!

Have you installed printer?

Print a picture

Windows Entertainment and Connected Home MVP
http://mymce.wordpress.com/

304 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated November 10, 2020 Views 41,775 Applies to: