I have a Lenovo G710 but I think enabling the Conservation Mode in different laptop models wouldn't make much of a difference. This procedure works for me and I believe it will work for you too:
1. Click on the up arrow icon near the battery indicator located at the bottom right corner of your computer display.
2. Once you click on the up arrow it will show some hidden icons not normally displayed on your taskbar.Move your mouse around those icons until the “Energy Manager” text is displayed.
3. Click on that icon and the Energy Manager screen will show up.
Then click on the small circular dialogue box located on the right hand side just above the big clock-like indicator.
4. On the top right corner click on “Settings”. On the right hand side of the Conservation Mode is a switch like gauge.
5. Move the switch from left to right with your mouse until you see an orange colored “I” appears. This shows that you have already switched onthe Conservation Mode.To confirm, you will see the Conservation Mode displayed near the electrical plug icon.
6. Exit by cllicking "X" located on the top right hand corner of the dialogue box. And you're done!
Hope this works well. Good luck.
496 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.