youtube suddenly stop working after java plugin crash

i am watching student work on dsk supinfocom site on google chrome and the videos are youtube embeded and suddenly message pop that java plugin crashed and then video stops on reopening chrome the video can be played again but youtube stops working.
on opening youtube.com it opens but on opening any video it just loading and never open nor even in internet explorer while youtube works flawless on my desktop pc and my phone which are on same network.
i am currently using windows 8 64bit single language
plzz help its very urgent

Hi Jovanpreet,

I understand that you are unable to play You tube videos on Internet Explorer.

Please answer:

1) Are you unable to watch You tube videos on Desktop Internet Explorer or Modern UI Internet explorer?

2) Do you get any error message/code when trying to play videos on Internet Explorer?

3) What were the changes made to the system prior to the issue?

In order to resolve the issue I recommend you to perform all the troubleshooting steps from this article:

Troubleshoot video problems when using Internet Explorer:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2532294?wa=wsignin1.0

Regards,

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

no i am not able to watch youtube videos neither on Desktop Internet Explorer nor on Modern UI Internet explorer.
actually the problem is the page didnot open, the youtube pages having watch?v=....... does not open it just loads and loads and loads
prior to this issue i installed java for an software called tiny umbrella but after installing java it is still working the problem actually comes when i was watching an embeded youtube video on a icat website an suddenly a pop up appears java plugin crashed and video stops on refreshing the page video plays but after that i cannot watch youtube videos on youtube site but i can watch embeded youtube videos....
plzzzz help :-( 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

i suddenly remember that it mainly happens when i delete hosts file
as i was rstoring my iphone and there is some problem with restore so i deleted hosts file for restoring
i guess the problem lies there

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2018 Views 208 Applies to: