Acer Aspire V5 471, Qualcomm Wifi Adapter
Windows 8 64Bit ( last check update 13-12-2012 )
Internet Connection : Fiber Optic 5Mbps Unlimited Internet
Router : Cisco
Wifi : Currently G mode, WPA2-PSK
My internet Connection is working perfectly, i have my ipad, samsung galaxy w connected to the very same Wifi network. Work fine.
With another Old Window 7 Laptop also connected to the same Wifi Network.
My Acer Aspire V5 with Windows 8 having connection issue like below :
- Every 8~10mins, my WiFi connection will turn into - Limited Connectivity ( No internet )
- Happen in my home WiFi and Office WiFi
- Even disconnect constantly when connected to my Samsung Galaxy W Personal Hotspot.
- When the Connection turn into - Limited Connectivity, Not Only internet gone, as well as i lose connection to my Network Drive.
( i disconnect me when even i transferring files between Local Area Network. )
I have to :
1. Use the shortcut key to turn into AirPlane Mode, then Turn Off AirPlane Mode, the connection will Reactivate.
What have i done :
- Keep the Windows Up to Date
- Download the latest Wifi Driver from Acer Website
- Untick "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"
- Set the Connection to "Non-metered Connection"
- Change the router Wifi Mode from "Mixed" to "G Only"
The problem still plague my new Windows 8 PC.
* I have switching the airplane mode TWICE when i submitting this post.