Windows 8 BSOD problem (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)
Here are my minidump files: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=79CBE16531EA59A6&id=79CBE16531EA59A6%21105
Thank you in advance.
All of the attached DMP files are of the
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (d1) bug check.
This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.
A driver tried to access an address that is pageable (or that is completely invalid) while the IRQL was too high. This bug check is usually caused by drivers that have used improper addresses.
By default, the fault of the crashes is NETIO.sys which is the Network I/O Subsystem. This is not the true cause of the crash, and usually when we have network related crashes like this, it's caused by one of three things:
1. Network drivers themselves need to be updated.
2. 3rd party antivirus or firewall software causing NETBIOS conflicts.
3. Other 3rd party driver conflict.
1. AiCharger.sys is listed and loaded in the modules list which is the Ai Charger driver. It's included in many Asus bloatware, which you appear to have installed. Please go ahead and uninstall any and all Asus software as it's unnecessary bloatware.
2. Uninstall ExpressCache ASAP.
3. Ensure all of your network drivers are up to date.