Getting error message "driver is unavailable" using lexmark prestige pro805

Original title: lexmark prestige pro805

Windows 8's compatibility tool said my printer was supported and even Lexmark's own website says to "Use Windows 8 drivers" for my Lexmark Prestige Pro805 printer, yet in the devices list it shows "driver is unavailable".  I have tried to install Lexmarks drivers for Windows 7, but the installation exits upon stating that the driver isn't compatible for my version of windows.  I have tried Windows troubleshooter which is of no help on this issue at all and the compatability web site for Microsoft shows 1 person saying the printer is compatible and 1 person saying it's not.  Anyone know of how to resolve this issue or not having problems with their similar printer?

Answer
Answer

Hi,

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with Xbox 360 Rock Candy wired controller. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

Please follow the below link to troubleshoot on the issue:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-other-devices/windows/xbox-controller-for-windows-help

Hope this information is helpful. Please post with the results. I will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated December 19, 2021 Views 2 Applies to: