how can I move a game that I purchase from the windows 8 store to my desktop on windows 7?

How can I put an icon on my windows 7 desktop that I purchased in the windows 8 store like games?  I purchased the MahJong Suite 2013 in the windows 8 store and it automatically had an icon on both windows 8 desktop as well as my windows 7 desktop.  I have another game I purchased called word search and would like that icon to be on my windows 7 desktop because I don't want to use the windows 8 anymore, I don't like it, too many problems so will stick with my windows 7 but want the other game I purchased.  Does anyone know how I can get it to my windows 7 desktop?  Also how do I go back to my windows 7 and get rid of the windows 8 update that I installed.  I really don't like it at all.  Thanks.
|
Answer
Answer

Hi Laura,

The apps and Windows Store are exclusively introduced for Windows 8 Operating system. The apps which you have downloaded from Windows Store wont work with Widows 7 Operating System.

You can back up all your other files and folders and can be successfully transferred to Windows 7.

You can refer to the articles mentioned above to know more about downgrading to Windows 7.

If you face any Windows issues in future, let us know and we would be glad to assist you.

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated March 24, 2018 Views 193 Applies to: