Forgot email id associated with my gamertag

Hi,

I have forgotten the email id that was used while I created my gamertag TiRuJiT. I have already activated few titles with it and right now I am unable to log into it. Can anyone provide me any link to recover the email Id associated with this gamertag? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tirujit Basak

Hi Tirujit,

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced.

To access your Xbox Live account, you must know the email address you used to set up the account. Xbox Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

Refer to the link for assistance:

Find your Microsoft account email address or password

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/forgot-microsoft-account

Hope this helps. If you have any further queries/issues related to Windows, write to us and we will be glad to assist you further.

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

My Xbox 360 Gamertag: PsychicBowl21 Got Deleted By Accident. I Forgot The Email And The Password. I Need Help To Get My Account back

Regards,

Ismael Velazquez

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi Tirujit,

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced.

To access your Xbox Live account, you must know the email address you used to set up the account. Xbox
Support can’t provide this information, even if you know your gamertag.

Refer to the link for assistance:

Find your Microsoft account email address or password

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing-and-subscriptions/account-management/forgot-microsoft-account

Hope this helps. If you have any further queries/issues related to Windows, write to us and we will be
glad to assist
you further.

Why Xbox can not support ?? i have the same issue and i sent to them my Console home pictures to make sure that im the one using my profiel not hacking to anyone elses, and for sure in the database they can find the email that linked to gamertags , but needs more expert team to try ti help us 

This incident means losing money and losing game savings and records , and strat with a new account from begining ( this is not a profesional support to try to remeber my old emial , and you have the username ( gamertag ) that for sure must be linked under an emial address )

so you can ask for a console ID , or S/N with my sent pictures , all of this are a garantee to me for a securty , but when you say that we can give you this type of information , that means i have to go to another universe to help ????????????

and feeling sick from your support , realy iam sick this days ........

plz try to find a solution ASAP

my case number is :

SRX1402657315ID 

41 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated March 15, 2024 Views 44,122 Applies to: