Question

Switch to a local account as i get this error: "We're sorry, but something has gone wrong. Your Microsoft account wasn't changed to a local account Code: 0x80004005"

ConnorWhyte asked on

How do you find the folder that are not supposed to copy

Switch to a local account as i get this error: "We're sorry, but something has gone wrong. Your Microsoft account wasn't changed to a local account Code: 0x80004005"

Split from: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-security/i-entered-a-incorrect-email-for-a-microsoft/ccf03024-1c5d-43c7-9980-3b48ea63fdf7

11 people had this question

Abuse history

Most Helpful Reply
RichardChesher replied on

Hi Babu,

I wonder why support people don't read the question before giving a reply. It's happening more and more.

Connor's problem was "When I try to switch to a local account as i get this error: "We're sorry, but something has gone wrong. Your Microsoft account wasn't changed to a local account Code: 0x80004005"

Your really dumb reply begins with"On the start screen type PC settings, click Users, under your account name you will find Switch to a Local account OptionClick on it and switch to a local user account. "

No wonder Microsoft is tanking.

14 people found this helpful

Abuse history

progress