We are glad to get your query on Microsoft Community.
With reference to the issue to uninstall any application or program in Windows 8, please follow the following methods:
Uninstall an application from the Start Screen:
1) On the Start Screen, type the name of the application you want to install.
2) From the list select the required one and right click on the program.
3) You will get different options at the bottom of the screen .Select Uninstall.
You can also uninstall a program from the Control Panel:
1) Press Windows and x key to open a task list from the bottom left corner of the screen.
2) Select Control Panel.
3) Select Programs and Features.
4) Double click on the program you want to uninstall and follow the onscreen instructions.
I hope it would now be easier for you to uninstall any program .Please write us back if the issue still persists.
76 people were helped by this reply
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.