Windows Updates are not installing. Have done a Clean Book and saved/run FixIt. Still not working.

My computer has not installed the last 6 updates from Windows. I have done a Clean Book and saved and run Fixit. It is still not working. I have Windows7 64 bit, Service Pack 1. I have tried to run the 6 updates over 10 times and they fail each time. What can I do now?

Question Info

Last updated December 24, 2017 Views 942 Applies to:
Answer
Answer
No matter what i try or methods of entry into updates it either does nothing or I get pop up saying not compatible with C user WIN 32. I also get same popup in anything that would possibly get rid of it including back up files,firewall settings,  Im even stopped from downloading microsoft help and support sites . same popup occurs for even downloading explorer. Only way I can even research it is starting at hotmail or unrelated sites.    please help
big brother is looking at your mail and deciding if its ok or proper

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer
Answer

Hi,

To provide an appropriate resolution, I would need more information from your end.

1.      What is the update error you get when the updates fail to install?

2.      Are you trying to install the updates form the Windows Update screen or from the Windows Updates Download Center?

3.      What are the KB numbers of those updates that are failing?

4.      Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

Let us follow these methods.

Method 1.

You may refer to this article and check if this helps.

Troubleshoot problems with installing updates: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows7/troubleshoot-problems-with-installing-updates

Method 2.

You may also refer to this article and check if this helps.

Updates: frequently asked questions: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows7/updates-frequently-asked-questions

Let us know if you need further help with any Windows issue. We will be glad to help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.