how do i become network administrator on my windows 7 lenova laptop

first I noticed I couldn't access desktop gadgets,but then it got to my windows updates aren't installing I think 66a,66c ?and I can't manage my addons on internet explorer

Question Info

Last updated July 28, 2018 Views 400 Applies to:

Hi,

1.       Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?

2.       Have you administrator privileges to the user account you have logged in?

3.       What is the exact error message when you try to install updates?

4.       What happens when you try o access desktop gadgets, any error message?

5.       What happens when you try to manage Internet Explorer Add-ons?

6.       Which version of Internet Explorer is installed on your computer?

Perform the following troubleshooting methods:

Method 1:

Perform the troubleshooting steps from the link “Windows 7 gadgets may not work or be displayed correctly” and check how the gadgets works.

Method 2:

Run Windows Update troubleshooter to diagnose and fix the issues with installing Updates.

Refer to the link “Troubleshoot problems with installing updates in Windows 7” to run the troubleshooter.

Method 3:

Download Microsoft Safety Scanner, then scan your computer for virus and malwares then check how it works.

You can download Microsoft Safety Scanner from the link "Microsoft Safety Scanner".

Note:  The Microsoft Safety Scanner expires 10 days after being downloaded. To rerun a scan with the latest anti-malware definitions, download and run the Microsoft Safety Scanner again. Any data that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the entire data, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.