windows 7 bug?

I've install windows 7 and like it's excitement, i install the update, but i found that the problem is in the networking. Suddenly i cannot connect to the internet using my broadband connection, the troubleshooting is i have to disable my LAN, and try to repair the trouble, and it can connect again to the net. But, if i don't install the update, it can connect anytime without doing the "ritual", i've try to restore the system earliaer before the update. Any suggestion or the update is really a bug? Thanx alot in advance...

Question Info

Last updated March 25, 2018 Views 830 Applies to:
Answer

A more appropriate location to look for Windows 7 answers is here - http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/GettingReadyforWindows7/threads?filter=answered

In the mean time:

My Windows 7 machine has all updates that are available and is running fine.

I had an occasion where a driver was broken with an update. My solution was to install the most current driver for that device and it was resolved.

When you post on the Windows 7 forum more information such as the brand & model of the network card and the number of the update that broke it would be helpfull.

Microsoft Partner - "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room."

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.