1. I am running Windows 7 64-bit with Firefox 3.6.3
2. Internet Explorer is disable from the Windows Feautures
3. I don't have Windows Live on my computer
4. I've never installed MSN/BING/YAHOO toolbars
5. I can't find any mention of KB 982217 in my list of updates
6. Firefox's keyword.url is set for "Google I am feeling lucky"
7. Avast and SpybotSD can't find any viruses, malwares, spywares
8. All temporary files have been deleted
9. There is no Windows Search helper/Bing toolbar or any kind of obviouss add-ons or extensions installed for Firefox
My problem now:
when I type a keyword in Firefox addressbar (set for Google Search), it opens a Bing search window!
The only way I managed to get rid of the Bing Search was to completely disable Windows Search from the Windows Features!
It's a bit arsh and pretty annoying as I obviously can't do any search on my computer!
Does anybody have an idea how to fix this?
(please go again through the list above and don't propose me to remove Bing add-on or disableKB 982217 ...)