Hello, I have the exact same laptop and got the exact same error message. It happened after going through Windows update and when I rebooted for the system to finish updating, I have this same error message come up. It happen several months ago and Everex
is no longer around!! I can't boot into last know good config, or into safe mode, or to the standard desktop. I have been able to get to a command prompt using a bootable disk - which i thought had the iso image for Vista X-32 to assist me with reinstalling
software. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
I will need some more information to assist you better.
a) Do you have Windows 7 Installation disc?
I would suggest you to perform startup repair and check if you come across the same problem.
1. Insert the disc.
2. Restart your computer using the computer's power button.
3. If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc.
4. Choose your language settings, and then click Next.
5. If you are using the Windows installation disc, click Repair your computer.
6. Select the Windows installation you want to repair, and then click Next.
7. On the System Recovery Options menu, click a tool to open it.
For more information on system recovery options in Windows 7, you may visit the link mentioned below: