Windows 7 - Can't install KB2032276

I can't install update kb2032276.

I've got Win7 Home premium 64bit, which is an upgrade from vista and Kapersky anty virus.

My problem is, that after accepting the installation of this update, it shows that it starts download but no matter how long I would keep my laptop on it still freezes at 0% and nothing happens. Sometimes when it gets through downloading, it still can't install it and the installation bar shows 0%. Every time when I turn on my laptop, update starts automatic (even though I sometimes turn my internet modem off...) and shows that its downloading the update, but its still 0%.

No error code appears.

I was trying to download it from Microsoft support page, but situation looks the same - installation constantly shows 0% - no matter for how long my laptop is on. There's no other problem with updates than this one. I've installed later safety updates, but I simply can't this one, so I could really use some help with it.

Question Info

Last updated March 25, 2018 Views 947 Applies to:
Answer

Hi,

Ø Did the error “btsendto_explorer.exe" failed” come up when you started the computer in clean boot?

1)   Try resetting the Windows update components and installing the updates.

Diana

Microsoft Answers Support Engineer

Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forum and let us know what you think.

If this post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" or "Helpful" button at the top of this message. By marking a post as Answered, or Helpful you help others find the answer faster.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.