Most Helpful Reply
Anannya Podder replied on
1. Which software are you referring to? Is the issue specific to a particular software?
2. From where or from which website are you trying to download the software?
3. Are you using Internet Explorer as a web browser?
4. Was it working fine earlier?
5. Do you recall any changes made to the computer prior to the issue?
6. What exactly happens when you try to download the software? Do you receive any error message?
7. What is the make and model of the computer?
To download software for your computer you may always visit the computer manufacture's website.
Reply with more information on the issue so that we can assist you better!
10 people found this helpful