Runtime error with Adobe Photoshop CS5.

I am getting a Runtime error with Adobe Photoshop CS5.

Microsoft Visual C++ runtime library

Program:C:\ Pro..

This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way . Please contact the application support team.

My OS is Windows 7.

I did contact the support  team and was told it was a microsoft problem and to contact Microsoft.

So far I have tried uninstalling and installing the CS5 disk.

I did a System Restore

And I preformed the Clean boot procedure.

None of the above have resolved my problem.

Can you help?

Question Info

Last updated December 6, 2018 Views 6,514 Applies to:
Answer
A Microsoft problem? If they know that then they know what it is caused by and how to fix it as well. So, ask them. Really, you have to take this up with Adobe. Might be a problem with the installer on the disk or whatever. Also, Google may be able to help if it is a known problem.
--
FAQs für IE/Edge: https://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/ie/forum/ie11-iewindows_10/wo-sind-die-faqs-hier/11609262-76d9-4143-b2a0-6d2c8ab35cfc (Dies ist eine Signatur.)

10 people were helped by this reply

·

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

Oh, I missed the fact that you got the problem already with the installed program. This clearly points to corrupted files or settings in the registry. You may try a chkdsk before your next try. And follow the advice you were able to find via Google.

Generally, such a thing cannot be troubleshooted from here. You either have to try with a clean system or ask someone in person for help. It's also possible that there is a hardware problem, for instance with RAM.

--
FAQs für IE/Edge: https://answers.microsoft.com/de-de/ie/forum/ie11-iewindows_10/wo-sind-die-faqs-hier/11609262-76d9-4143-b2a0-6d2c8ab35cfc (Dies ist eine Signatur.)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.