- Are you logged in as administrator?
I would suggest you to try these steps and check.
You must have Permissions set for 'SYSTEM' in 2 Temp Folders.
How to add permissions:
1. Right click folder - Properties - Security tab
2. In 'Group or usernames', you should have
a. Your account name
3. If SYSTEM is missing, click 'Edit...', then 'Add...'
4. In 'Enter object names to select', key in 'SYSTEM' then click OK
5. Click on 'SYSTEM' and make sure 'Full Control' is checked in the permissions window.
If you can't find the folders you'll need to show the hidden folders.
1. Click on start and then click 'Computer' icon.
2. Click Organize and then on Folder and Search Options. In the
View tab, place a Check mark on 'Show hidden files, folders, and drives'
If you still face the same issue, then create a new account and check.
If the issue persists, then get in touch with the software vender for further assistance.
Did this solve your problem?
Sorry this didn't help.
1 person was helped by this reply