Having problems with Blackboard Collaborate

So i use blackboard collaborate for school and it was fine until i started to not be able to type without it going weird and clicking off blah blah blah. I was looking around trying to find any sort of virus, or something cause i've never had a problem with blackboard, and my sister downloaded some games. i looked in task manager and didn't find anything. But, in volume mixer i found 3 windows explorer apps. if i move their volume it goes back to 0. i don't know what they are because i closed everything and they were still there. is this a trojan virus? Please Help

Moved from Virus & Malware

Original title: virus?

Hey^^

I dont exactly know if ill help but ill try to solve this with you.

So you said that its acting weird...only in blackboard? (Im familiar with the site ive used it before)

Also are there any other random occurrences besides the blackboard issue occurring? And explain further on the topic of the games, you said your sister downloaded random ones but i cant seem to understand what your saying afterwards.

One way of making sure you have any malware is by using Malwarebytes Free Edition on Malwarebytes.com. Its a trustworthy program that has been recommended by critics and testers of antimalware programs. But if you do a scan or full scan make sure you pick all of the options to scan including rootkits and place the "Treat detections as malware" for the two options on potentially unwanted programs. 

I hope I can help and I hope your patient as to answering my questions, Thank you^^

"Force answers force, war breeds war, and death only brings death. To break this vicious circle one must do more than just act without any thought or doubt." -Khan, Metro 2033

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Does the computer-in-question belong to you or the school?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
Microsoft MVP (Windows Client) since October 2002

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Question Info

Last updated February 5, 2021 Views 181 Applies to: